Eventide announced the immediate availability of the Looper algorithm for H9 users, free until the end of February, 2015. On March 1st , it will be priced at $25. This powerful new Looper is available for download through the feature-rich H9 Control app available for Windows, Mac, and iOS.
Here is a video demonstration: http://bit.ly/H9Looper
Looper advanced features:
* Reverse play and record with immediate reverse playback with real-time Varispeed control
* Seamless Varispeed overdubbing and loop playback over a full range of speeds from 2x to pause to reverse 2x
* Real-time, non-destructive, loop head and tail trimming
* Auto beat-quantization of footswitch actions in Tempo Mode.
* Tempo Mode maintains real time intelligent beat sync even with speed changes or trimmed loop
* MIDI clock sync to your drum machine or sequencer for locking your loop to the beat without drift
"The addition of this deluxe Looper extends the functionality of the H9 platform," noted Ray Maxwell, Eventide VP of Sales and Marketing. "Looping was one of the top requests of H9 users; we are delighted to give it away for free to all H9 owners for a limited time."
Eventide was founded in 1971 in New York City. Eventide is a leading developer and manufacturer of digital audio processing products for recording, broadcast, and live performance. Headquartered in Little Ferry, NJ, Eventide invented the H910, the first Harmonizer® effects processor in 1975, followed in 1977 by the H949, the first de-glitched Harmonizer with additional delay. Visit Eventide online at eventide.com.