Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Amaru Releases "The One"


Making his musical debut back in 2008 with the club track "Put Your Hands Up", which he recorded in Chicago, IL (USA), singer/songwriter and actor Amaru is back with his brand new single "The One"! Following the success of his sophomore hit, the US-number one single "I'm The One You Need" and his win in March 2015 at the Akademia Music Awards in Los Angeles, CA (USA), Amaru releases his brand new single today.

"I'm very excited about this new single", Amaru says. "While I wrote this song a couple of years ago, after re-writing certain parts I thought it was now ready for a proper release", he continues. Amaru describes his new single as a "perfect for a sunset at the beach" kind of song. "The One" by Amaru has that dreamy, mysterious yet romantic vibe and that panflute in the latter part of the song adds to that!

The accompanying video for Amaru's new single will make its debut on the 28th. of November 2015. "The concept for the video is very simple", Amaru explains. "It's an ode to a love interest and I present them with this "video message", so to speak, in which I express my feelings and profess my love and in doing so adding a little "sugar and spice to make everything nice", he laughs.

Amaru chose to release his new single on this date specifically in honour of his native country's Independence Day. "I'm not able to visit my country often and I do miss my family tremendously, but this is my tribute to them and to let know that they're never too far from my heart", Amaru continues. Amaru, born in the Republic of Suriname (South America) and residing in The Netherlands, celebrates his third independently released single with this release on his own label Amaru Music.

Amaru's music, including his new single "The One", is available on various outlets of digital music and his previous single "I'm The One You Need" is also available on a limited edition CD-single via his website.

For more information, stop by Amaru's official website at www.amaru.nl.
http://www.amaru.nl/amarutheoneclip.mp3

http://www.amaru.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment