Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summers - "Too Late"

The video “Too Late” is the first single release by the rock band Summers, and is truly a rock lover’s paradise. The music and style of Summers is reminiscent of Def Leppard in the 1980s. With a overall great song from the band, lead vocals, a rocking good guitar solo, heartfelt lyrics, and a catchy chorus, the video and song are well done and impressive. With lyrics like “I pushed the good girls out/And let the bad girls in/Then you came along/And changed something/Girl, there are no doubts/That you are my everything/But you didn’t know/Cause I didn’t show/,” and a chorus that backs that up with “Hey, give me a chance to change my ways/Please stay/Oh baby don’t go away/It’s not too late for me to love you/It’s not too late for you to change your mind/I can’t make it through without you/It’s not too late…,” the song is lyrically strong with a great traditional pure rock sound. The video showcases the various band members performing the song in addition to the story of one man’s struggle to get the woman he loves to give him a second chance. It’s not too early to get your rock on with “Too Late,” and you’ll be glad you did.


Summers - "Too Late"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogDVkTOk3I

No comments:

Post a Comment