Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Melissa Auf der Maur... sneak peek of new album "Out Of Our Minds"

I am excited to announce I will be playing my first show in over three years. It has been far too long, but I was held back by contractual red tape for what felt like forever. I now emerge a thoroughly independent artist preparing to release my first 3-Dimensional concept album: "Out Of Our Minds" (OOOM).

OOOM is a combination of cutting-edge technology and feminine intuition. It’s a journey into the future, and I invite you to take the first step with me at the Lion d’Or on November 1, 2008.

“Travel Out Of Our Minds, and into our hearts standing by”… MAdM
For more sneak peeks please visit: www.xmadmx.com and www.myspace.com/xmadmx
Tickets/billets: www.admission.com et Cheap Thrills + L'Oblique

No comments:

Post a Comment