Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Popkomm Puts Berlin On The Map, Once Again

I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to Patricia Schwan and the whole Popkomm team (especially my booth assistant Carolina) for a truly world-class music conference. ( http://www.popkomm.com )

For those who may not have had the pleasure of attending the conference, it serves as a platform uniting over 843 exhibitors ranging from labels, publishers, businesses and organizations, primarily from Europe. And while I didn't get to see half the bands I would have liked, the fact that 8 of the showcase clubs were congregated at the Kulturbrauerei (it is what is says), certainly didn't hurt.

One particular highlight was DCIA's inaugural Popkomm P2P & Music Conference - I hope it won't be the last! http://www.dcia.info/activities/p2pmcde2008/

This is my 3rd Popkomm, and despite those veterans reminiscing when it was held in Colone, ich bin ein Berliner. So I hope you'll join me there in September 2009.

Eric de Fontenay

No comments:

Post a Comment