Sunday, February 21, 2016

San Jose Rapper/Documentary Filmmaker Andrew Bigs Announces March 25th Release Date For New Album "Think Bigs"


San Jose rapper Andrew Bigs has announced a March 25th, 2016 national release date for his new album "Thing Bigs". The album takes inspiration from innovators that have made contributions to science and music, and molds it with Andrew Bigs socially conscious rhymes to challenge listeners.

"This new album 'Think Bigs' is my best work yet. I really took my time to craft this one and develop as an artist and a song writer," said Andrew Bigs. "This EP is an accurate reflection of myself, I feel like it shows all sides of me. I'm excited to share with the world and continue to grow. I feel like I'm going to keep evolving and I'm ready for what’s next."

Andrew Bigs has been grinding his way through the ranks of the hip-hop scene with touring and releasing record with an "do it yourself" independent mindset. After releasing his debut album "P.a.s.t. D.u.e", Andrew Bigs took to the road for a month long tour with Reef the Lost Cauze from Army of the Pharaohs, and Adlib from Battle Axe Warriors for a month long tour across the country.

Andrew Bigs is also very active at giving back within the community of San Jose working with Silicon Valley De-Bug, an organization that coordinates social justice campaigns to advance the rights of youth, workers, immigrants and those impacted by the criminal justice system. Bigs also is a documentary filmmaker having produced the feature film "Exodus From The Jungle", a film that chronicles the closing of one of the country's largest homeless encampments located in the heart of Silicon Valley.

The track listing for "Think Bigs" is as follows:
1 - Never Let You Down
2 - Dollaz
3 - I L*** You
4 - Funkin' Around
5 - Sorry About That
6 - Young Love
7 - House Party
8 - A Word From Frank
9 - That's Life
10 - Think Bigs

http://soundcloud.com/heisandrewbigs/i-l-you/s-8tQ9B

http://www.mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=189463

No comments:

Post a Comment