Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Singer/Songwriter Meredith Kinleigh Signs With INOV8


INOV8 Music Group has signed emerging singer/songwriter Meredith Kinleigh for label representation. The new artist currently is working on her debut project, with the first single set to be released on July 31, 2015.

"My hope is that, through my music, I can deliver an honest message to my generation that is both relevant and transparent," Meredith Kinleigh said. "I have a heart for people who are searching for truth - both believers and non-believers - and my desire is to share how a daily relationship with Christ can be life-giving."

Meredith Kinleigh, who has been involved with music ministry since she was young, currently leads worship each week at her father's church. Her music career has included singing the National Anthem at minor league baseball games, co-directing and acting in local theatrical productions and singing as a soloist for weddings and other events.

To learn more about Kinleigh, visit MeredithKinleigh.com.

Contact:
INOV8 Music Group
615-435-9159
info@inov8music.com

http://www.mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=184820

No comments:

Post a Comment