Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Grace The Martyr Hiphop/Rnb Artist Releases His 2 Hit Singles "Enough" And "Pretty Brown Eyes"


Grace is an acronym for (Giving Rap A Conscious Effort). Born in Tallahassee, Fla., Grace spent his early adulthood years in Los Angeles after living in Merritt Island Fl, Boston Ga., and Atlanta where his journey began. He currently resides Atlanta which he now calls home. "I'm a true southerner and but I wouldn't be me without the west, no doubt about it, " Grace. As an early teen Grace began writing poetry venting and sharing his creativity through his pen. By the time Grace was a teenager he had written over one hundred poems. He was drawn to music, especially hip hop and related to artists such as Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Common, Nas, Jay-z, UGK, Big Daddy Kane, and Talib Kweli. Closest to his heart was 2Pac for his passionate approach and Andre 3000 for his creative yet clever wordplay.

When Grace talks about his inspiration for "ENOUGH" he mentions, "It's not uncommon for me to come in the studio while my producer is composing a track and actually start writing to it before it's even finished or ready. It happens on a regular basis. This time when I came I already had in mind what sound I was looking for, what I wanted to say, and how I was going to approach it. I usually come to the studio open-minded and write whatever I feel through the track but that day wasn't one of them. It wasn't hard to tell I had one thing on my mind."

PRETTY BROWN EYES was a surprise to me, Grace Mentions. "I listened the Mint Condition growing up and being able to be inspired by it as an emcee says allot about the timelessness of their music. I merely wanted to vent creatively and maybe use the song for a mixtape or promotional use because I didn't have an original beat. I ended up telling one of my best friends how I needed a track like that and he told me my producer had something similar which he assumed I had heard already and passed on it. I called my producer, he sent me the track, and the next day I went to work. After hearing what I had laid down we decided to put it out and PRETTY BROWN EYES became a single.

You can find G.R.A.C.E.'s music here insert iTunes links https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/enough-single/id957662467?ls=1, https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pretty-brown-eyes-single/id957556015?ls=1 and through his website www.gracethemartyr.com

For all further media inquiries please contact LRT-PR @ lisathomas@lrtentertainment.com or ac@lrtentertainment.com

http://www.mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=181671

No comments:

Post a Comment