Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm The King Of Alternative Pop Music The Ugly Superstar Announces As If He Was Leo Standing At The Tip Of The Titantic

http://mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=180597

"I know the statement I made was bold, but I feel I am onto something awesome" said the singer, songwriter, music producer, screenwriter, author, poet and human Michael Blaney. "Before CHRONICLES OF AN UGLY SUPERSTAR part one of five, I had done four albums that were folk rock/punk rock oriented. I had some success with songs like WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY, TOMATO, DON'T CALL ME AN ANGEL, RAINSTORM, LITTLE BOY LOST and then a series of personal issues stemming from a stupid attempted suicide, major robberies, i.d. theft, police senseless acts and stupidity to a whole domino effect kept me from music and writing all together, then one day I sat back and created the UGLY SUPERSTAR character, a kids franchise named FROGUEY, three autobiographies and a soon vampire graphic novel franchise all from the situations that occurred," Blaney blurts out. Then why all yourself the king of alternative pop music? "Everything you hear I did alone, and everything from music to the vocals were done in one take, often no lyrics in front of me. But, that's where the beauty of part one of five comes from and songs like I'M A ROBOT,CHRONICLES, PICK UP THE TEMPO, WE ARE ONE, MACHINE, I'M A PROUD AMERICAN And DEVIL KNOWS MY NAME have already found an audience with no marketing. There are lots of flaws and I Do go against the grain to me that's alternative. And I am just getting started." Blaney says. You can check his stuff at amazon http://buff.ly/1C6o0ET or his personal link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment