Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tycoon Dynasty Entertainment Announces The Release Of Face Black Rose's Debut Track "So Faded"


Tycoon Dynasty Entertainment announced the release of "So Faded," the debut single from rapper Face Black Rose. "So Faded" is the first track to be released from his upcoming EP "The Year Of The Rose".

"Face Black Rose is different from other artists and albums of the same genre," noted manager Tracy B. of Tycoon Dynasty Entertainment. "Like many rappers, he writes his own lyrics based on his own personal life experiences, as well as the struggles of friends and family members. But that's where the comparison ends. His sound is quite unique; it's a merging of blues and techno with rap."

A native New Yorker, Face Black Rose has an opinion about his music as well, "When my mother died, I had a lot of anger in me, and it scared me to a point where I knew I had to channel it in some way. Music helped me do that. That's why I feel people can relate to me - because just like all the greats - Sam Cook, Matilda Jackson, Biggie, 2Pac, Jay Z, and 50 cents - I put my heart on the line with my music. There is passion in every note I sing and every verse I rap."

Although his debut single is just being released, Face Black Rose is not new to the music scene. Performing for the last two years, he has worked with music industry veterans Ja Rule, News, Producer Boodah Monk, and Havoc from the Infamous Mobb Deep.

"So Faded" is now available for purchase. The 10 track EP, "The Year of the Rose" is expected to debut around Spring of 2010 on the independent label Tycoon Dynasty Records.

http://www.FaceBlackRose.com
http://www.myspace.com/faceblackrose
http://www.twitter.com/faceblackrose

For more information, please contact:
Tycoon Dynasty Entertainment
(888) 831-8313
faceblackrose@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment