Monday, July 14, 2014

Cryptic Wisdom Releases New Video "Fall From Grace" From New Album 'X's & O'z'

http://mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=175580

Cryptic Wisdom Releases New Video "Fall From Grace" From New Album 'X's & O'z'

Cryptic Wisdom has released his brand new video for the track "Fall From Grace" online at http://bit.ly/1mRSJjv. The track appears on his new album 'X's & O'z', which is set for an August 5th release date.

"I've been rapping for over eight years, but I'm constantly evolving, and have always seen myself as a musician before anything else. There's some rap on my new album 'X's & O'z' but I really did my best to do something different and get in touch with my other influences," commented Cryptic Wisdom. "I wanted to choose a single that displays my other talents, and that's why I went with "Fall From Grace." It's a metaphorical reflection of the way we obsess over a person's image, and how we get upset when we realize a person isn't exactly who we thought they were. In the video, an obsessed fan resorts to violence when this happens to her after meeting me for the first time."

Tucson, Arizona rhymesayer Cryptic Wisdom has been rising through the ranks of the hip-hop and rock scenes. Best known for his guest appearance on Hopsin's "RAW" album on the track "I'm Not Crazy", Cryptic Wisdom has been grinding with a blue collar work ethic, original flow, and powerful melodic hooks. His music utilizes the power and influence of music to tell stories and teach life lessons. He believes in the liberating freedom of being yourself and not caring about what other people think. With the release of 'X's & O'z', Cryptic Wisdom is ready to take things to a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment